VTWM - A virtual window manager for X
VTWM is a virtual window manager for the X Window System. It is based
on twm, and can be used just like twm. It provides multiple virtual
screens, a 3D look, and lots of neat features.
Some Nice Features
See the manual page for a comprehensive
list of features.
- Any number of virtual screens, and a virtual desktop displaying
the windows in miniature size
- Manual and automatic panning of the virtual screen
- Shaped icon managers which can grow in any two directions (e.g.
two rows down and then to the left)
- Support for shaped multicolored XPM icons
- Configurable 3D look for borders, menus, icon managers, and
- Stay up menus
- Config file preprocessed with M4
- Opaque move and resize
Take a look at a screen shot of my
Grab the sources and try it out.
Jukka Partanen, <firstname.lastname@example.org>